Art Classes in Navi Mumbai Individual1 year ago - Services - Navi Mumbai - 194 views
Fine art is primarily considered to have been created for aesthetic and intellectual purposes and judged for its beauty and meaningfulness, specifically, painting, sculpture, drawing, watercolor, graphics, and architecture. However, in modern times, this as a tool that is used for great personality development for growing kids, and a stress buster for the adults.
Learn the skill and fun of various forms of fine art from the master himself.
- Credential to teach various formats
- Flexible with date and time
- Various modules as per age group
- Various modules for personality development program through art
- Continuous monitoring and corrective actions
- A special technique to bond with youngsters for better implementation of modules
- Punctuality of class timing
Hi, I am Indranil Mukherjee, from Kolkata, residing in Navi Mumbai. I have learned Fine Art from Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata, for almost ten years, where I have been taught various forms of painting and handicrafts. I have participated in and won a lot of fine art competitions since childhood. In Mumbai, I have been taking up Art Classes groups of children and adults since 2015. I run a passion community group named VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com), under which I run Painting Competition for Kids every year.
Forms of Art that can be taught
- Children Art (in the personality development curriculum)
- Pastel and crayons
- Acrylic and oil color
- Pen and Ink
- Pencil sketch
- Charcoal painting
- Glass painting
- Clay modeling
- The classes are held in a group of a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 6
- All the group students must be comfortable with the same class timing
- The classroom will be held in any one's residence of the group members. So, it is preferred to form a group within the same residential complex
- Parents can also club with their kids for a group
- Classes will be held weekly/twice a week, as per contract.
- Participants must bring their own painting stuff.
- The monthly payment has to be made in advance, on the first class of the month
- Classrooms are highly punctual. Students are expected to be ready with all their stuff at least 5 minutes prior to the start time.
- Classroom timing will commence exactly on time. Any form of extention will be adjusted in the next class.